With fully qualified and experienced accountants in charge of clients affairs, bookkeeping services could not be more accurate and in harmony with taxation laws.
Christmas & Volling provide services such as:
- Maintenance of financial cash books and records that are fully recorded and reconciled in a system and format to allow both easy access for management purposes and for use in legislative requirements such as preparation of business activity statements.
- Maintenance of debtor accounts receivable systems to allow you to spend time on other parts of your business.
- Advice and actions on accounts receivable management processes and procedures to help manage your cash flow in a positive manner.
- Maintenance of payroll records throughout the financial year including end of year preparation of employee Payment Summaries and lodgement of all forms with the Australian Taxation Office.
Preparation and lodgment of applications for:
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Tax File Number (TFN)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) registration
- Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW)
- Workcover Policy and Renewal
- Business Names and Renewal
- Company secretarial work to comply with Australian Securities & Investments Commission and other legislative bodies.